Tuesday 12 January 2016

NEW BLOG DESTINATION please follow link

Hello & welcome to all you lovely, lovely people.................thanks to all of you for your support over the last few years but as of now the blogs from this account are no more as my new project is taking up the majority of my time now...............but wait...................don't cry or shout or scream..............as by good fortune my new project will be incorporating a blog on the website so I am still writing but not as much.......I am sharing duties for the remainder of the Dubai International Racing Carnival with my friend & colleague Calum Law @calumswanlaw on twitter who has also been a keen Dubai Blogger for the last few years...............

The new super blog can be found by following this link 
     BLOG 
             

Once again I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your input, comments & loyalty that has made writing my blogs a real pleasure over the last few years. To be fair I'm amazed anyone actually put up with my ramblings so thanks to one & all. 

Bye for now 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment